投稿済み Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:41:45 GMT 、投稿者 Oscar Fabian Careaga Bermejo

I have this issue, the system has been updated but the database (in Oracle) wasn´t update.

When I use the system updgrade tool database (I don´t remember the name) send me the next text:

System.ArgumentException: Requested value 'ListViewResult' was not found.
   at System.Enum.EnumResult.SetFailure(ParseFailureKind failure, String failureMessageID, Object failureMessageFormatArgument)
   at System.Enum.TryParseEnum(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase, EnumResult& parseResult)
   at System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase)
   at DocuWare.Common.XML.XMLStorage.XMLObjectFromString(String value, Type type, Boolean ignoreInvalidEnums)
   at DocuWare.Common.XML.XMLStorage.SetAttrSimpleValue(String val, StaticMemberInfo info)
   at DocuWare.Common.XML.XMLStorage.FromXMLAttr(XmlNode node, StaticMemberInfo info)
   at DocuWare.Common.XML.XMLStorage.FromXMLIterate(XmlNode node, StaticMemberInfo info)
   at DocuWare.Common.XML.XMLStorage.FromXML(XmlNode node)
   at DocuWare.Common.XML.XMLStorage.IterateNodeObject(XmlNode node, XMLStorage stg)
   at DocuWare.Common.XML.XMLStorage.IterateNodeObject(XmlNode node, XMLCompoundAttribute compAttr)
   at DocuWare.Common.XML.XMLStorage.FromXMLTagIterateIList(XmlNode node, StaticMemberInfo info)
   at DocuWare.Common.XML.XMLStorage.FromXMLTagIterate(XmlNode node, StaticMemberInfo info)
   at DocuWare.Common.XML.XMLStorage.FromXMLIterate(XmlNode node, StaticMemberInfo info)
   at DocuWare.Common.XML.XMLStorage.FromXML(XmlNode node)
   at DocuWare.Common.XML.XMLStorage.DocFromXML(XmlDocument doc)
   at DocuWare.Common.XML.XMLStorage.LoadXMLFrom(String input)
   at DocuWare.Settings.WebClient.WebInstance.LoadInstanceFromString(String settings)
   at DocuWare.Upgrade.To51c.WebInstanceUpgrader.CommitChanges()
RollBack Transaction!!!!
System.Exception: System.ArgumentException: Requested value 'ListViewResult' was not found.

投稿済み Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:51:00 GMT 、投稿者 Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Oscar,
It is impossible to solve that type of problem in the forum with such little information. I suggest that you open a Support Request so that we can see that all of the pre-requisites for Oracle and upgrading DocuWare have been met.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。