投稿済み Mon, 16 Jul 2018 17:16:46 GMT 、投稿者 Morgan Sutherland

I have created Import Configurations for most of the POs that we deal with.  However, I have a problem for POs from our web store.  The PO on the actual document will say, for example "123456", but the PO when it imports into our ERP will say "WEB123456".  Is there a way in the Import Configuration to append the "WEB" text to whatever it finds as the PO?

投稿済み Mon, 16 Jul 2018 17:23:48 GMT 、投稿者 Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

Morgan,

If I am remembering correctly, aren;t the Import COnfig fields actually a series of potential fields? You can mix literal, scanned, and calculated values and concantenate them all together. So, you should be able to make a literal portion of the field say "WEB" and then add another part to that field with the scanned in PO value.

Let me know if you can see what I mean -- what import config screen are you using? 6.11 or before, or 6.12 or 7.0? I do not know what the import config screens look like for 6.12 and up...

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

投稿済み Mon, 16 Jul 2018 17:37:16 GMT 、投稿者 Morgan Sutherland

I'm an idiot.  Totally forgot about the little + sign to add bits.  It's been a long day and I think I'm done looking at Docuware for today :D

Thank you!

投稿済み Mon, 16 Jul 2018 17:54:35 GMT 、投稿者 Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

Morgan,

I did over a dozen configs and was jumping through all sorts of hoops with new barcoding on scan sheets before I realized.  *smile*

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。