投稿済み Fri, 22 Feb 2019 10:33:12 GMT 、投稿者 David Miguel Trujillo

Hello good evening, 

I have some autoindex jobs working on mu dw cloud, but when I activate an Autoindex to delete duplicated records, it deletes both of them, 

Thinking about it i think that if I define conditions to delete by comparing document numbers Docuware works fine deleting both comparing one to each other because the documents are exactly the same, 

How could i configure this so just delete one of them?

Thanks, David.

投稿済み Fri, 22 Feb 2019 10:48:00 GMT 、投稿者 Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

You need  an Autoindex job and a Deletion policy. Add a field to the file cabinet called "Duplicate".
Configure the Autoindex job to find the duplicates but set it to process only the First found document. Write the word "Duplicate" in to the Duplicate field for the first document. Also be sure to filter this job so that it selects only documents where the field "Duplicate" is empty.

Run the job and check  carefully that the word Duplicate is only written to one of the duplicate documents. If this is true then configure a Deletion policy to delete documents where the word "Duplicate" is in the Duplicate field.

As I said, run the AIX job and be sure that it only flags the first document.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。