投稿済み Tue, 02 Aug 2022 10:16:59 GMT 、投稿者 Daren Friday
How do multiple users scan directly to their own Document Tray from a Ricoh MFP

I understand their is a client app that will monitor hot folders and sync the scan from a local server location up to the Docuware user folder

Pointers please?

Thanks

Daren

投稿済み Thu, 04 Aug 2022 13:04:32 GMT 、投稿者 Michael Ceresia Sales and Support Consultant
On a MFD you could program buttons for each user that goes to an individual folder. AKA:

\dwscan\users\user1
\dwscan\users\user2

Setup scan templates (blank) for each user with each pointing to the appropriate users Document Tray
Setup on the server (if on prem) if not on a dedicated workstation Import jobs withing Desktop Apps for each user, using that users path and scan template to import scan documents into their Document Tray.
投稿済み Thu, 04 Aug 2022 13:33:05 GMT 、投稿者 Daren Friday
Thats is the actual goal yes.<br> I want to setup exactly that, the scan/drop folders that receive the scans from the MFP are on a server in the office and using the app I can upload any files that land in them to the users inboxes in Docuware.<br> <br> I want to do that centrally for all the users though.&nbsp; Not set up the app on each users PC.&nbsp; I want to manage them all from a single app install on the server.<br> <br> I know its possible but how?<br> I am full admin in Docuware so how do configure the users so I can manage for them?
投稿済み Thu, 04 Aug 2022 14:07:17 GMT 、投稿者 Daren Friday
OK So I figured out enabling a user so I can manage him/her.&nbsp; Now I'm dropping the scans into folders on my relay server.&nbsp; They are picked up by DocuWare but where do they go?
投稿済み Thu, 04 Aug 2022 14:09:23 GMT 、投稿者 Michael Ceresia Sales and Support Consultant
Hi Daren,

Setup the MFD buttons for each user scanning to each user folder however you normally do.

You can manage everything from the server:

Create Document Trays for all users
On the server you can create all the import templates (sorry I said scan) per user.
Install the desktop apps on the server (should be already) and then through the desktop apps create all the import jobs (per user) on the server.

Hope this helps!
投稿済み Thu, 04 Aug 2022 14:10:25 GMT 、投稿者 Michael Ceresia Sales and Support Consultant

Through Configurations create "Folder" templates that target the Document Tray for the user. (In Document Processing)

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。