Since DocuWare 7, Updates are integrated in the DocuWare installation packages.
Therefore, to get the latest version of an Update you need to download the complete DocuWare setup files again.
Before you install the Update, please read and follow the Update installation instructions!
Setup updated on: 2023-02-21 (PDF of included improvements can be found here)
Build version: 184.108.40.20670
Download link: https://go.docuware.com/download-dw77
- Workflow Manager: Select list filtering does not work with backslash ( \ )
- Autoindex: File Connections do not supported UTF8 BOM
- Connect to Outlook: Indexing decimal values using Document Processing configuration shifts decimal by 2 places in Czech
- Request: When uploading files bigger than 2GB an error occurs "Value was either too large or too small for an Int32"
- Platform REST API: ContentModified date is wrong when uploading files via Postman
- Workflow Designer: Workflow Designer prompts for credentials again when if name of the workflow with set schedule is changed
- Viewer: PDF pages change rotation after "Download as PDF"
- Windows Explorer Client: Quick Access not working and constant error messages if Desktop Apps User has no licence
- File Cabinets: Check-out is documented as change of current document version
- Setup: Fulltext can not start as a service when using SSL
- Viewer: Date format of stamps changes to English (United States) if a PDF with annotations is sent via mail
- Web Client: For On Premises systems that are configured for SSO and have multiple organisations, Identity Service does not check the organisation id before login
- Integration: Dates in Url Integrations are shifted in different Time Zones
- Workflow Designer: Workflow cannot assign index data to a file cabinet field of type numeric
- Web Client: When the Username and/or Organization name are long login to Web Client is not possible (Error: URL too long)
- Setup: Some files might trigger false positives in security software ("No valid digital signature")
- User Synchronization: Only one user per group is synchronized
- Windows Explorer Client: When moving client nested folders to the same level of a folder structure of a file cabinet the moved folders disappear
- Viewer: One-click indexing adds spaces for pages 2 and following
- Workflow Manager: Wrong user assignment after wait for event in workflow
- Database: MultiSubnetFailover cannot be used by the Identity Service
- User Synchronization: "Include users in selected groups who are not found in the selected user node" does not create users when synchronizing from Azure AD
- Workflow Manager: Workflow function "Prefill with balance" is not working