Veröffentlicht Mon, 09 Apr 2018 16:12:45 GMT von Rebecca Simmons

Hello!

I'm trying to create a workflow that goes from accounting to whatever department is selected during 'Assign Cost Center' and then back to accounting to pay/not pay the invoice once that department has approved/requested change to the invoice. It starts off well but after the department approves/requests a change it goes back to 'Assign Cost Center' instead of 'Pay Invoice'. 

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/Workflow.PNG

Veröffentlicht Mon, 09 Apr 2018 16:46:00 GMT von Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Rebecca,
While the graphic flow looks logical the problem must lie within the processes of the workflow itself.
What are the workflow trigger conditions?

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Veröffentlicht Mon, 09 Apr 2018 18:08:41 GMT von Rebecca Simmons

Hello! I've attached my triggers. 

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/Workflow_0.PNG

Veröffentlicht Mon, 09 Apr 2018 18:25:18 GMT von Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Rebecca,
Are you sure that the workflow step is not triggering a new workflow?
Do you tigger the workflow on documents that are already stored by setting the Status to New manually or with Autoindex?
If you only want to trigger the workflow when the documents are stored, then uncheck the changed index entries.
Check each Task carefully to ensure that the status is changed to something other than New after the workflow starts, and ensure that it is never set back to New during the workflow.
This may not be the problem, but we should eliminate it as a possibility.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Veröffentlicht Mon, 09 Apr 2018 18:41:08 GMT von Rebecca Simmons

I cannot answer your questions right now. We just got Docuware and I was tasked with creating a workflow. I found some info on administration changes and watched/did the elearning tutorial to get this far. I'll play around with the triggers and try to find the Autoindex and get back to you. Thanks for your help so far! 

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.