You can do this by creating a Webservice and using the webservice activity in the Workflow Designer.
Unfortunately this is not possible with the DocuWare Web Client only, but you can archive this with Workflow Designer and a Webservice Activity.
You can create a WebService with our WebService Example and host it on a Server which DocuWare is able to reach.
You can change the value in the Excel File by Downloading the Excel File in the Webservice, changing the Value, and then replacing the Excel File with the .NET API.
The process could be like this.
1. A Workflow will be triggered.
2. A Webservice activity will be executed.
3. The Webservice Activity will send the DocID of the Excel File and the values that have to be changed to the Webservice as parameter.
4. The Webservice will use our .NET API to get the Document.
5. You can now change the Excel file with a library of your choice.
6. Now replace the Excel file in DocuWare with the one you changed the value.
With best regards,
Technician Software Support Team Green EMEA
DocuWare | Planegger Str. 1 | 82110 Germering | Germany
||+49 89 894433 99
||+44 115 7180154
||+34 93 1845879