Veröffentlicht Thu, 28 Jun 2018 19:57:12 GMT von Jovan Lewis

How can you help me with my Docuware issues?  What am I not doing?

!. When QB invoice is printed is status should read Booked and link to POS Invoice, which matches the POS Num and change status to Booked.  The sample below shows that it is linked.  The POS Invoice status did not change to Booked.  How do I get them to link (change status)

2.  Moving from 1 list to another.  When document is moved to Overdue the status still remains as New.

There’s a New, Overdue and Complete.  When document is printed it status is New.  If the task ticket is not complete with 3 days it should move over to the Overdue list and change the status to overdue.  Finally the scanned document when completed should change the status to complete, when documents are linked.  I’m not sure what process I’m I using.  The document should be matched by the POS Num field. See below

Veröffentlicht Fri, 29 Jun 2018 09:53:00 GMT von Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Jovan,
Your screen captures are not visible. Perhaps you could re-upload them. Please also describe what DocuWare technologies you are using to process these documents. For example, Workflow Manager? Task lists and stamps?

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.