Veröffentlicht Wed, 24 May 2023 18:51:54 GMT von Filippo Giordani Software Technical Support
Hello,<br> <br> I was wondering how can I copy a field from a Table, to a Index value using the Assign To Activity in Workflow Designer.<br> We have a General Ledger Table with 3 Values, one of which is GL Code which needs to be copied to a DocuWare Field so I can be displayed in the Result List and Searched for.<br> <br> Thank you
Veröffentlicht Thu, 25 May 2023 12:21:30 GMT von Gerardo Lisanti Team Leader Product Management
<p>Hi Filippo,</p> <p>to achieve this, you can use the &quot;Arithmetic Expressions&quot; by specifying the table column of an index table. This will return a list of the values of each row in that column. However, if the target is an index field that can hold only one value, you must specify an index (starting at 0) to return only the value of a particular row.</p> <p>Example:<br> You have a table &quot;Line Items&quot; with 2 columns, ID and GL Code:<br> &#160;</p> <table border=1 cellpadding=1 cellspacing=1 style="width:500px;"> <tbody> <tr> <td>ID</td> <td>GL Code</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1</td> <td>000-4000</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2</td> <td>000-5000</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <p><br> <br> With the expression <code>DW_LINE_ITEMS[LINE_GL_CODE][0]</code> you get the value &quot;<strong>000-4000</strong>&quot;, because index 0 is applied and the value of the first line is returned. Whereas with the expression <code>DW_LINE_ITEMS[LINE_GL_CODE][1]</code> index 1 is applied and the value of the second line is returned: &quot;<strong>000-5000</strong>&quot;.</p> <p></p> <p>---</p> <div>Gerardo Lisanti<br> Team Leader Product Management&#160;&#160;|&#160;&#160;DocuWare GmbH</div>

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.