Hi all - I'm looking to for a way to send a single email daily with all overdue tasks for a given workflow step. 

This way, once tasks are overdue, a single email can go out to a designated manager instead of an email for each document. Specifically, I'm looking to notify a manager which users are lapsing and not completing their tasks on time.

What I've tried to do so far: Create a list through setting an index field to the due date of the task. I haven't been able to pull that information from the workflow. I've thought of taking the current date right before the task and adding days to calculate the due date of the task, but that doesn't work because I haven't been able to add working days only.

Set an email notification with the users assigned field as "Show value of this field as a link" after a task was triggered a set number of days ago. Aside from the same issue of not being able to calculate the date based on working days, users show up in that email a number of times: If there are 150 documents assigned to 10 users that are overdue, there are 150 lines in the email, while I am looking for 10.

Has anyone done or tried to do anything similar?