Posted Thu, 17 Jan 2019 19:42:19 GMT by Bernie Svitko

Whenever I click on a public stamp or try to create one that is assigned to a File Cabinet I get the following error: "An error occured please contact the administrator with the following information: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation." The right side of the admin page then becomes blank. Stamps that are not assigned to a file cabinet do not seem to have a problem.

Posted Thu, 17 Jan 2019 19:51:48 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Bernie,

This seems to indicate a problem with the file cabinets rather than the stamps. My experience wopuld tell me that there is a problem in the system database. You should open a support request.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Posted Fri, 18 Jan 2019 16:49:41 GMT by Bernie Svitko

After further investigation, I discovered that there are 2 file cabinets with the same name. I am not added as an owner of one of them so I did not see it until I logged in as a different administrator. The one that I did not see has is missing 2 index fields that the other one has. Any suggestions?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.