Posted Thu, 17 Jan 2019 17:28:35 GMT by César Javier Fois Acosta Consultant

Hello,                  

I was having a problem sending email in workflow, I thought reinstalling the workflow engine could solve my problem and I selected "De-Register" in Server Workflow Engine. How to "Register" again the Server Workflow Engine.
The problem with sending the email was with the account :(

Thanks in advance.

César J. Fois

Posted Thu, 17 Jan 2019 18:14:00 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

De-Registering the Workflow Server has basically removed it from DocuWare and also removed the service. You need to run DocuWare Setup and re-install the Workflow engine to re-instate the service and re-register it in DocuWare.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Posted Thu, 17 Jan 2019 18:39:28 GMT by César Javier Fois Acosta Consultant

Thanks Phil for your answer,

When i run the setup show me the message 'All Servers was found to be already installed."

How can i force run the setup, i thought i would uninstall another service but i did not see the option.

César

Posted Thu, 17 Jan 2019 18:42:03 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Run setup and uncheck the workflow engine server only. Continue with the uninstall.
Run setup again and this time check the workflow engine box. It will then be re-installed.

Phil

Posted Mon, 21 Jan 2019 12:29:28 GMT by César Javier Fois Acosta Consultant

Phill,

I do not have the options to remove or add the server.

Using the setup, show me. (see image_1).

Using windows uninstall, doesnt have the option for alterate. (see image_2)

What is the way for to install the WFE in this case.

The version that i am using is 6.12.

Thanks,

César J. Fois

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/image_1.jpg

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/image_2.jpg

Posted Mon, 21 Jan 2019 12:37:00 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Cesar,
Please open a support request. This issue is too complex to resolve in the forum.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

You must be signed in to post in this forum.