Publié Thu, 17 Jan 2019 17:28:35 GMT par César Javier Fois Acosta Analista

Hello,                  

I was having a problem sending email in workflow, I thought reinstalling the workflow engine could solve my problem and I selected "De-Register" in Server Workflow Engine. How to "Register" again the Server Workflow Engine.
The problem with sending the email was with the account :(

Thanks in advance.

César J. Fois

Publié Thu, 17 Jan 2019 18:14:00 GMT par Phil Robson Senior Director Support - Americas

De-Registering the Workflow Server has basically removed it from DocuWare and also removed the service. You need to run DocuWare Setup and re-install the Workflow engine to re-instate the service and re-register it in DocuWare.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Publié Thu, 17 Jan 2019 18:39:28 GMT par César Javier Fois Acosta Analista

Thanks Phil for your answer,

When i run the setup show me the message 'All Servers was found to be already installed."

How can i force run the setup, i thought i would uninstall another service but i did not see the option.

César

Publié Thu, 17 Jan 2019 18:42:03 GMT par Phil Robson Senior Director Support - Americas

Run setup and uncheck the workflow engine server only. Continue with the uninstall.
Run setup again and this time check the workflow engine box. It will then be re-installed.

Phil

Publié Mon, 21 Jan 2019 12:29:28 GMT par César Javier Fois Acosta Analista

Phill,

I do not have the options to remove or add the server.

Using the setup, show me. (see image_1).

Using windows uninstall, doesnt have the option for alterate. (see image_2)

What is the way for to install the WFE in this case.

The version that i am using is 6.12.

Thanks,

César J. Fois

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/image_1.jpg

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/image_2.jpg

Publié Mon, 21 Jan 2019 12:37:00 GMT par Phil Robson Senior Director Support - Americas

Cesar,
Please open a support request. This issue is too complex to resolve in the forum.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

You must be signed in to post in this forum.