Posted Tue, 13 Mar 2018 22:07:32 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

That type of access requires the URL integration. Please use the URL integration tool to see how such as call should be structured. Also note that part of the URL integration must be base 64 encoded.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Posted Wed, 14 Mar 2018 12:08:15 GMT by Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

Stephane,

As Phil says, URL Integration is how you use raw URLs to access DocuWare. If you want to use the Platform service, you need to use a request object, e.g. via the DocuWare packages in Visual Studio (C#) or the ServerXMLHTTP object that is part of the MSXML layer in Windows.

Here is a forum post about how I got the restful API working from Visual Foxpro:

https://www.docuware.com/forum/english-forums/docuware-help-technical-problems/using-platform-sdk-other-dev-tools

You can also use a tool like Postman to play around with POSTs and GETs against the platform SDK. I didn't even know abou tthat tool when I started all this, so my journey was a lot of trial and error and shooting in the dark.

Hope this helps,

Joe Kaufman

You must be signed in to post in this forum.