Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2019 19:11:54 GMT by Kim Sims Technical Solution Architect
I have a client that needs support for a configuration issue and this client is using Cloud v7.1. My local DTA have upgraded to 7.2 for a new client so the admin tool isn't backward compatible. I started a VM containing 7.1 and connected the DTA to gain access to the admin tool. After restarting DTA and starting the admin tool, each connection attempt, whether it is using Desktop Apps Authentication or DW authentication, I receive the same error as evident in the screenshot provided. I can access the web client as well as configurations, but, not the admin tool.
Session not registered!
Has anyone seen this and been able to resolve it?
Posted Wed, 23 Oct 2019 07:08:54 GMT by Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hello Kim,

"Session is not registered" usually refers to the Desktop Apps not being connected properly or you might not be able to connect to Port 9000 from behind your firewall.
You might want to look for logfiles, those are usually stored in %ProgramData%\DocuWare\Logs\DocuWare.Administration.Log

Logging Level can be changed in this config file: C:\Program Files (x86)\DocuWare\AdminTool Online\DocuWare.Administration.exe.config

Most of the config for your Admin tool is stored in: C:\Program Files (x86)\DocuWare\AdminTool Online\DocuWare.Administration.exe.settings

Hope this helps.
Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant

You must be signed in to post in this forum.