Posted Mon, 06 Jun 2022 13:05:03 GMT by Brandin Arsenault
Hello,

I tried doing some searching to find a solution to this problem but I'm unable to. Does anyone know how to move existing active instances to a newer version of the workflow? I made a change in our workflow that isn't breaking, and changes a global variable from a file cabinet value to a fixed value so I can tighten up some permissions, but I can't remove permissions from the users until I have these active instances moved to the newest version.

Thank you,
Brandin. 
Posted Tue, 07 Jun 2022 08:18:49 GMT by Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba TGIS GmbH | IT-Consultant - Document Management Solutions
Hi Brandin,&nbsp;<br> <br> simple answer: you can not do that.<br> The only workaround would be to stop the existing instance and start the workflow again from the beginning for this document after the new version has been published.<br> Or you could just wait with changing permissions until all old instances are finished.<br> <br> Hope this helps.<br> <br> Greetings from Germany,<br> Simon H. Hellmann<br> DocuWare System Consultant

You must be signed in to post in this forum.