Posted Mon, 25 Jun 2018 17:18:17 GMT by Craig Williams President/ CEO

I have been having an issue with Docuware 6.7 at the office.  I suspect it was from upgrading from previous versions. 

In the interest in not wasting time trouble shooting the issues I decide to uninstall and reinstall with a whole new SQL etc

Administration works, the thick client works but the web is blank when asking for \platform and I get a 404 page not found error otherwise...

I need to know how to cleanly uninstall Docuware.....I want t make a CLEAN install. 

Craig

Posted Thu, 18 Oct 2018 20:50:25 GMT by Craig Williams President/ CEO

Starting here lets see how far that gets me. 

https://faq.docuware.com/knowledgebase/article/KBA-34430/en-us

Posted Thu, 18 Oct 2018 20:58:25 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Yep. Than make sure you delete every DocuWare folder you can find in a search of the C:\ drive. Then reboot.

Phil Robson

Posted Thu, 18 Oct 2018 21:27:03 GMT by Craig Williams President/ CEO

If you installed Docuware then you also have to delete the Docuware files in

Users\{login}\ AppData\local\Docuware
Users\{login}\ AppData\local\DocuwareAdministrator
Users\{login}\ AppData\local\Temp

{LOGIN} can be more than one....if there are several differen techs using this server for supporting Docuware then you you may find several different users that have Docuware files that need removed.  In my case I found 3, the dwadmin created to install, my login where I used the tools and at least one other user.  If you ave admin access this should not be all that hard to check them all. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.