Posted Wed, 31 Mar 2021 14:07:36 GMT by Ken Moskal Systems Analyst
I have several file shares setup on the DocuWare server for receiving files from MFPs. I recently created a new one and decided to use “Automatic Identification”. All is working as expected except when the scan does not match an existing configuration the file goes to the admin document tray. The desktop app is connected using the admin account so I guess this would be expected but not desired. The question is, without changing the default connection, is it possible to have the file go to another document tray? Or better yet, is there a way for the document to get stored using some basic indexing information?

Thanks in advance,
Ken M
Posted Thu, 01 Apr 2021 07:48:42 GMT by Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hi Ken, 

default behavior is how you described, if no configuration is found, the document is stored in the default document tray for the user doing the upload, same as for DocuWare Printer.
If you want to have the not correctly imported documents in another tray, just change the default document tray for the admin. 

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant

You must be signed in to post in this forum.