Posted Fri, 01 Feb 2019 16:18:45 GMT by John DeLaat

I have a DocuWare Form that has an amount field, this field is not required and writes to the database index decimal field.  I am trying to locate all the documents that do not have a value in the amount field, I have tried null, and get an error when opening the task list saying it cannot parse and I have tried 0.00 and do not get any documents returned.  Does anyone have an idea on how to configure the task list for zero amount field?

Posted Fri, 01 Feb 2019 16:39:17 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

I just did a search and I had to enter 0 in both the start and end range fields to get a result. Try using Is Between and enter 0.00 in both boxes.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Posted Fri, 01 Feb 2019 17:49:28 GMT by John DeLaat

No luck, submitting a support ticket.  Thanks.

Posted Fri, 01 Feb 2019 18:23:00 GMT by Josef Zayats

John, if your document is stored with the decimal field equal 0 (or 0.00) then you may seach for it by placing 0 in start range and another 0 in the end range of your decimal field in the search dialog.

BUT, if your field is stored without any value (NULL in database), you cannot search for it by using a search dialog. But  if you have Tasklist module, you can create a list and specify filter criteria as Decimal Field = "is empty" - this will show you only entries entered as NULL.. If you want your result also to include 0 amounts, use this filter criteria in your list definition: DecimalField = "Is (where claus)"=EMPTY() OR 0 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.