If a user is storing multiple emails in one run (e.g. via monitored folder), not all of them are stored, although the index values for the fields are entered correctly. You receive messages like:
- 199 of 300 documents archived successfully. 101 failed.
- Cannot save the attachment. Cannot create file: EMAILNAME. Right-click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder.
These messages are from Microsoft Outlook, because the Microsoft Outlook Cache folder is full.
To clear the cache do the following:
- Open the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook\Security\OutlookSecureTempFolder
- Open the folder path in Windows Explorer.
- Clear the content of this folder.