Publicado Tue, 19 May 2020 13:12:46 GMT por Edward Clarke Community Service Partners Director of Information Technology
We recently upgraded to 7. a few months back and I've noticed that the full text is not working.  I've checked all the services - everything is running.  What should I check to see why it's not doing a full text index?

I tried on one file cabinet to reset it - before that it was able to search and find 1 document and now it is able to find 10 but there are a lot more documents.

I checked the log file for full text index and there are no log files.
Publicado Tue, 19 May 2020 13:13:47 GMT por Matthias Wieland DocuWare Europe GmbH Sr. Director Support EMEA
Dear Edward Clarke! It looks like the Community cannot answer your question. That's why we have opened a Support Request with the Number SR-126734-Y2M6S for you. A Software Support Specialist will contact you directly to follow up. We will update this thread with the solution as soon as we have resolved the Support Request. With best regards, DocuWare Support Team

You must be signed in to post in this forum.