Posted Tue, 20 Mar 2018 02:59:12 GMT by Nathan French ComDoc Systems Analyst

I know I have seen this information before, but now I cannot find the document that I was looking for.   I keep finding information on how to increase the limit in on-premise systems up to 6.10 instead.

Thank you for any insights!

Posted Tue, 20 Mar 2018 11:00:26 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Nathan,
What documentation are you referring to? Fulltext does not have a page limit. Every page of a document will be fulltext indexed. Perhaps if I know what you have read I can clarify for you.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Posted Tue, 20 Mar 2018 13:49:50 GMT by Nathan French ComDoc Systems Analyst

There is no textshot limit for Cloud systems?  I can use fulltext in Cloud on documents reaching several thousand pages? 

If that is the case then I certainly have gotten my wires crossed.  Thanks for your clarification, Phil.

Posted Tue, 20 Mar 2018 13:56:40 GMT by Josef Zayats

Nathan,

most likely you were referring to a limit on number of pages OCRed by client on documents in a Tray. I think this is done for assisted point-n-shoot indexing and by default is 20 first and last pages of a document, but the default can be changed. 

Posted Tue, 20 Mar 2018 13:58:26 GMT by Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Josef is quite right. Desktop OCR for indexing is seperate to Fulltext. Fulltext should index every page of the document.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support America s

Posted Tue, 20 Mar 2018 23:56:00 GMT by Nathan French ComDoc Systems Analyst

That's gotta be what it was, the first and last pages part rings a bell.  I knew they are kinda opposite processes, but didn't dawn on me at all. 

Thanks, Josef and Phil.    Cheers!

Posted Wed, 04 Apr 2018 14:19:57 GMT by Nathan French ComDoc Systems Analyst

I found what I was looking for.  On the Cloud system it looks like default is the first 100 pages are indexed.

Configurations > File Cabinet > My Cabinet > General > More options (link at bottom) > Configure Fulltext Search (link in middle)

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/Screen%20Shot%202018-04-04%20at%2011.03.18%20AM.png

You must be signed in to post in this forum.