Posted Fri, 04 Jun 2021 17:15:07 GMT by Tracy Fleming CiTi BOCES DocuWare Application Administrator
Can someone help me out with which dialog to adjust to make changes in the dialog that is used for the Edit Index Entries dialog? 
Posted Fri, 04 Jun 2021 17:51:27 GMT by Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager
From a workflow task, this is the file cabinet default dialog.  For file cabinet search dialogs, a specific result/info dialog can be configured.  For file cabinet lists, it's just the info dialog for the list.

Posted Fri, 04 Jun 2021 19:57:02 GMT by Tracy Fleming CiTi BOCES DocuWare Application Administrator
Thank you Matt, I think you may have implied the answer to my question, but if I may ask a clarifying question...

So when I right click a record from the results list and choose to 'Edit index entries, it opens what appears to be a weird version of the 'Default Search dialog. See the pic called Edit Index Entries Dialog. 

When I do an actual search I get the dialog I expect shown in attached pic: Actual Search Dialog. 

These two dialogs are clearly not the same but they reference the default search dialog. 
I'm trying to find out where the actual dialog is that is showing up when I Edit Index Entries. The one that shows up does not look like any of the dialogs I have defined though it has the correct fields, just in the wrong order. 

Thanks for any further info.

Posted Tue, 08 Jun 2021 11:10:31 GMT by Tobias Getz DocuWare GmbH Team Leader Product Management
Hi Tracy,
the term "Default Search Dialog" is actually the dialog, the user is choosing from the "Search" main menu, the result list is just connected to the search dialog and probably named "Default Result List". A result list has two parts, the result list itself and the index dialog.
If you want to change the index dialog have first a look at the search dialog and look up the connected result list. You can see this information below the fields of the search dialog after clicking the "More options" link. After identifying the correct result list you can open the settings for the result list. There you find two tabs for "Result" and "Index dialog", choose the "Index dialog" to change the settings there.
I hope this helps.
Regards
Tobias Getz
Posted Tue, 08 Jun 2021 20:05:17 GMT by Tracy Fleming CiTi BOCES DocuWare Application Administrator
Thank you Tobias Getz,
I knew I had addressed this once before but you were spot on with the solution.
All set now. The adjustments have been made.

Much appreciated!
Tracy Fleming
Posted Tue, 08 Jun 2021 20:20:30 GMT by Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager
 I'm just now catching up.  Many thanks to Tobias for jumping in!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.