Publié Mon, 31 May 2021 10:03:13 GMT par Johnson Lee
HI all,

Is anyone experience the document view cannot open AutoCAD file?

Thanks.
Publié Wed, 02 Jun 2021 18:09:17 GMT par Craig Heintz SE
Yes, I have an account that has certain AutoCAD files that will not render.  I believe it is something to do with all the external referneces they have in those files that have not been cleaned up before posting it.  However, I have never been able to narrow it down to a more exact reason.

For them the solution is to modify the C:\program files (x86)\common\docuware\imaging\DocuWare.Imaging.Worker.config file and change the rendering engine for the DWG file type as follows.

<add filetype="AutoCad" extensions="dwg, dxf, dwf" decoders="Stelleent, AnyDWG"/>

This allows them to be viewed by makes the image less clear and hard to zoom.  However, the file can still be downloaded and viewed in AutoCAD with regular clarity.
Publié Wed, 02 Jun 2021 18:09:54 GMT par Craig Heintz SE
Sorry mispelled "Stellant"
Publié Thu, 03 Jun 2021 05:17:31 GMT par Gilles Sauvagnat Altexence Président
Hi Craig,

Be careful as the Stellent viewer is not integrated any more (starting in V7) in DocuWare

We had big trouble to view vsd or vsdx (Visio) files 

Regards

Gilles
Publié Thu, 03 Jun 2021 12:00:29 GMT par Craig Heintz SE
Interesting.  My example is a v7.2 OPrem Enterprise System.
Publié Thu, 03 Jun 2021 12:15:54 GMT par Gilles Sauvagnat Altexence Président
If your 7.2 is from a 6.12 (or older) version the Stellent is still installed (it not de installed by the upgrade)

But if you install a V7 or more,  you do not get the Stellent viewer

We had the "surprise" when reinstalling in 7.2 a customer. No more vsd viewer :-( 

Gilles
Publié Tue, 08 Jun 2021 13:40:00 GMT par Craig Heintz SE
Good to know.  Thanks for the info.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.