Publié Mon, 07 Dec 2020 08:11:06 GMT par Copier Osona
Hi all,

First of all, that's my first post, so thanks and greetings to everyone for your help. I'm on my first steps at Docuware DSC's Certification.

Then, I've got a question that probably it's so easy for you: I've got a problem with one user of DW customer, who can't preview docs on web viewer, as you see on picture attached. I checked all permissions about this user seems to be ok.

At the meantime, I had to create a temporal new user, and it works well... Do you know how can I solve that?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Publié Mon, 07 Dec 2020 08:42:20 GMT par Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hi Xavier, 

welcome to the DW forums. 
If something like this happens, there should usually be a pop-up error message in the top right corner of the viewer window. 
This message is visible for about 5 seconds. Please check again if a message like that is shown.
If yes, the message should give a hint where to search for the problem; if it does not show up you have a client problem.
In that case, try to delete browser cache/cookies and/or try to use a different browser. 

Hope that helps. 

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant
Publié Mon, 07 Dec 2020 12:59:57 GMT par Copier Osona
Dear Simon,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, it doesn't solve my problem. There's no pop-up or error message at the viewer window... Just nothing happens, only blank space when you double-click any document. I tried with other computers and browsers, because it's cloud version, but the problem remains.

Any other idea?

Thanks anyway!!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.