Publié Mon, 13 Jun 2022 08:27:44 GMT par Rhys Woolley Software Developer

I just need to know if you can add 60 months to a DateTime variable using an arithmetic expression and what that expression is.

Also, I know there used to be a large documentation of all the known DocuWare expressions, but I've lost the link for it. Anyone have it?

Publié Mon, 13 Jun 2022 11:55:35 GMT par Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hello Rhys,&nbsp;<br> <br> you can use the <a href="https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/microsoft.visualbasic.dateandtime.dateadd">DateAdd(DateInterval, Double, DateTime)</a> function for that.<br> <br> Hope that helps.&nbsp;<br> <br> Greetings from Germany,&nbsp;<br> Simon H. Hellmann<br> DocuWare System Consultant
Publié Mon, 13 Jun 2022 11:56:17 GMT par Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
PS: The document you are looking for is called "Workflow Expression Parser" and can be found in the partner portal document pool.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.