Publié Tue, 08 Jan 2019 14:21:05 GMT par Craig Heintz SE

I have set up a transfer from On-Prem to the cloud and tested it and it works.

I tried to set up a Cloud to On-Prem transfer and I do not get the same choices.  Mainly the Other System selection for destination is not available.  (picture attached)

Am I missing something?

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/transfer_screen_shot_from_cloud.png

Publié Tue, 08 Jan 2019 14:28:52 GMT par Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Craig,
Transfer from Cloud is not available. You can only use Synchronization. This is problematic if version control is enabled since you can only use Transfer for version controlled cabinets. The only method then is to create a duplicate Cloud cabinet without version control and perform a Transfer from the source cloud cabinet to the target cloud cabinet. Then use Synchronization to bring the documents to on-premise.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Publié Tue, 08 Jan 2019 17:18:19 GMT par Craig Heintz SE

Yes, i get it.  I actually had a different need but did basically the same thing.  I have two On-Prem Cabinets and One in the cloud.  I Sync to one of the on Prem Cabs, then transfer out what I need to the 3rd cabinet.

Thanks

You must be signed in to post in this forum.