Publié Wed, 18 Apr 2018 19:06:10 GMT par Brian Burks Business Processing & Imaging Director

Is there a column in one of the tables in the DWDATA database that identifies that a document is clipped together?

Publié Wed, 18 Apr 2018 22:50:00 GMT par Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Brian,
There used to be with DocuWare 4, and I think it is still used with DocuWare 5+. I will have to look. What do you need it for - if I might ask?

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Publié Thu, 19 Apr 2018 00:31:00 GMT par Josef Zayats

Brian,

the clipped (or appended) setting is stored as a bit of DWFLAGS column in the FileCabinet main database table.

Binary Position 15, decimal value 32768 (used to show as attribute "a" in old Docuware). To select database records with the bit set use the following WHERE clause:

where dwflags&32768=32768.

Hope this helps your cause.

Publié Fri, 20 Apr 2018 16:51:29 GMT par Brian Burks Business Processing & Imaging Director

We are doing an audit with one of our clients.  In their file cabinet there ar 86,518 DocIDs.  When we count up "image files" such as PDF, XLS, DOCX, etc. that adds up to 86,578.  I assumed that clipped documents would raise the image file count.  We found 37 clipped documents that all seem to be made up of 2 files.  This closes the gap down to 23.  Can you please provide a suggestion on where else to look for sources of the discrepancy?

Thank you Phil

Publié Fri, 20 Apr 2018 16:52:07 GMT par Brian Burks Business Processing & Imaging Director

Thank you Josef.  That helped a lot.

Publié Fri, 20 Apr 2018 16:53:47 GMT par Brian Burks Business Processing & Imaging Director

Error

Publié Fri, 20 Apr 2018 17:58:26 GMT par Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Brian,

First I'll need to know how you are arriving at your figures. 86,518 DocId's and 86,578 "image" files. How are you arriving at the "image" files count?
Look at the DWPAGECOUNT field. This is not a Page Count, but a Section count. Each section being a document. So what does the total of the DWPAGECOUNT field yield?

If it equals your "image" count then you are good to go.

Phil Robson

Phil Robson

You must be signed in to post in this forum.