Publié Tue, 24 Jul 2018 14:25:19 GMT par Bernie Svitko

It's been 5 days since I emailed our service rep with this question and have not heard anything back from him not even an acknowlegement that he received the email, so I am posting this question here to see if I can get an answer.

Our DW M&S agreement is coming up in October and we are planning to convert our 20 Fortis licenses to DW then. The question is when the Fortis licenses are converted to DW, will they be converted to 20 new named licenses or will they be 20 concurrent licenses like we have now? I know that DW is now going to named licenses and eliminating the concurrent license system for new license purchases. Not sure where we would fall under this.

Thanks

Publié Tue, 24 Jul 2018 18:37:54 GMT par Pedro E. Gonzalez-Santini

Hello, Bernie.

To the best of my knowledge, Fortis and FortisBlue like-for-like license swaps are still in force until year-end. Concurrent user licenses will be exchanged for the older-style (6.11) DocuWare concurrent licenses (if on-premise, not Cloud) which can be split into two named licenses. Any future additions, however, I believe will only be with the current named-only licensing model, in which four named licenses can be merged into one concurrent license. Cloud is named only. Information on the migration is available here: https://start.docuware.com/fortis. Links and numbers appear at the bottom.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.