How do you create a File Cabinet synchronization job in version 7 and higher?
Complete the following to create a synchronization job;
1. Access the "Configurations" page via the drop down in the web client next to the user name.
2. Open the Synchronization plug-in:
3. Create a new synchronization, then name the sync job and select the source file cabinet:
4. Now, select the target file cabinet that you wished to be synced:
5. Choose your synchronization mode:
Mirror: All new and modified documents are transferred from the source to the target file cabinet.
Synchronization: All new and modified documents are synchronized in both directions.
Custom: Specify which changes are to be transferred to which file cabinet.
Customize your filter to fit a specific ruleset (if applicable):
6. Verify the field assignments:
7. On the Schedule tab, we have the option to set a schedule of when the sync will run:
8. On the permissions tab, give permissions to users that may utilize or administrate this sync job:
Remember to save once you have configured your sync job.
***NOTE: Please make sure that the field length of the assigned fields are the same. Failure to do so will lead to indexes not being transferred properly.***
KBA applicable for On-premise Organizations ONLY.