投稿済み Tue, 16 Jan 2018 13:37:32 GMT 、投稿者 Bernie Svitko

I’ve been waiting since Thursday for our DW service provider to get back to me about a problem and I’m tired of waiting so I’ll present the problem here to see if there are any suggestions.

On Wednesday we upgraded from DW 6.10 to 6.12. All went well. After rebooting we installed the HotFix Pack. Since then the import service is not working, we have 5 documents just sitting in it. The DW desktop app in the task bar has a red X and says server error. We can still open DW with it and move around in it, but the import function is not working and that’s how we get documents into DW.

In the Admin Console, it shows 2 Workflow engine servers, one called workflow engine 1 (which shows it is stopped) and the other workflow engine 2 (which it shows as running).

Any suggestions? Our Energy Assistance Program is at a standstill since client info can’t get uploaded to DW for them to process.

投稿済み Tue, 16 Jan 2018 13:49:07 GMT 、投稿者 Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Bernie,
I don't think that the 2 workflow engine servers are the problem since only one of them is running. It does sound like the JobServer is not running on the server. Please open a Support Request directly with DocuWare so that one of the team can inspect and correct your installation.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support - Americas

投稿済み Tue, 16 Jan 2018 17:29:32 GMT 、投稿者 Bernie Svitko

Phil,

Thank you for the support that way given to us. Chris was very helpful. He had us up and running very quickly.

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。