投稿済み Tue, 09 Jan 2024 08:57:37 GMT 、投稿者 Mayra Rossi
Hi everyone,
there's a solution to put a table field in a merge forms?

We have a table field in our form, we would like manage table content and re-stamp  into the document throught workflow. There's any solution?

Thanks!
投稿済み Wed, 10 Jan 2024 09:29:09 GMT 、投稿者 Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hello Mayra Rossi,

using a table as document content in a merge form is currently not possible, I am waiting for this feature as well.
Also stamping content from a table field is also not possible without using third-party tools.

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant
投稿済み Wed, 10 Jan 2024 11:46:01 GMT 、投稿者 Mayra Rossi
Hello Simon, 

Thank you very much for your reply.

Too bad! 

For this type of field it would also be useful to introduce the possibility of filtering dropdown field values (if the data source turns out to be a multiple column table)

Do you know whether these features could be introduced in version 8?

Greetings

Mayra
投稿済み Fri, 09 Feb 2024 13:30:00 GMT 、投稿者 Mathieu Sénécal LCS Group Senior Consultant
Hello everyone,

I totally agree with you on three following points that seem essential to me :

• being able to use table fields in a merge form
  • being able to use hierarchies between 2 or more columns in tables based on the same multi-column list.
  • being able to use hierarchies between a list field outside the table and 1 or more list field in the table based on the same multi-column list.

Are there any requests for improvements already created on this subject, to vote for !

Thanks and Regards,
Mathieu SENECAL
投稿済み Fri, 09 Feb 2024 14:49:07 GMT 、投稿者 Connie McMahan Software & Database Manager
I would also like the ability to require at least one line be entered into the table AND the ability that when they do enter a line in the table, that certain fields are required in that table entry.

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。