投稿済み Wed, 06 Mar 2019 11:40:36 GMT 、投稿者 Callum McGlynn Technical Solutions Manager

Has anybody found a way of getting around spreadsheets that are linked to each other being held in DocuWare? Particularly when they are working spreadsheets that are edited frequently?

投稿済み Wed, 06 Mar 2019 13:18:16 GMT 、投稿者 Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

This has come up multiple times with clients and still haven't come up with a good solution. I don't see how it is possible because the links are within the document itself. It can't reference the document if the linked document is in docuware and not a path it can reach. There was a post about this on here a while back. It would be pretty far back though. Since there isn't search capabilities on this forum, good luck finding it. Will be following for sure to see if anyone has any good ideas.

投稿済み Wed, 06 Mar 2019 13:18:18 GMT 、投稿者 Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

This has come up multiple times with clients and still haven't come up with a good solution. I don't see how it is possible because the links are within the document itself. It can't reference the document if the linked document is in docuware and not a path it can reach. There was a post about this on here a while back. It would be pretty far back though. Since there isn't search capabilities on this forum, good luck finding it. Will be following for sure to see if anyone has any good ideas.

投稿済み Wed, 06 Mar 2019 13:25:47 GMT 、投稿者 Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

Casey,

You can search the forums by clicking the magnifying glass to the far right in the top banner (Right next to "Support"). I just clicked it and searched for "excel" and found several forum threads. One of them concerned linked documents and ended with Phil saying pretty much what you stated -- can't really be done.

I regularly search for threads related to what I have posted about Foxpro thus far and have had no trouble finding older threads on the topic.

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

投稿済み Wed, 06 Mar 2019 13:35:47 GMT 、投稿者 Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

I see that now. That is very confusing. That makes it look like it searches the DocuWare site and not just for the forum...Thanks for the tip!

投稿済み Wed, 06 Mar 2019 13:38:51 GMT 、投稿者 Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

Callum, check out this link. This will give you some options. https://www.docuware.com/forum/english-forums/docuware-help-technical-pr...

投稿済み Wed, 06 Mar 2019 13:46:44 GMT 、投稿者 Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

Casey,

I think they are going for a consistent look and feel that has contect-sensitivty built in. Searching from the home page searches the whole site, searching from the forum page searches the forums, etc. In some ways it feels likje a good idea, in other ways it feels confusing because it is hard to know the context.

We will see what searching in the new portal looks like in a few days...

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

投稿済み Wed, 06 Mar 2019 14:01:37 GMT 、投稿者 Callum McGlynn Technical Solutions Manager

Cheers Casey.

Unfortunatley, that doesn't assist unfortunately as we're kooking at spreadsheets that have a calculation that would lookup another speadsheet to complete. I wish it was as simple as a URL added to the doc.

Appreciate the assitance though =)

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。