投稿済み Fri, 15 Feb 2019 08:11:01 GMT 、投稿者 Jon James Service Manager

We need to move a customers DW installation to a new server and upgrade to v7 at the same time.

current version is 6.7

i have found a guide that covers up to version 6.12 but the installer on v7 is different.

i have attempted the move in a test environment but im not seeing any of my data, users, roles, documents etc where have i gone wrong.

投稿済み Mon, 18 Feb 2019 16:06:42 GMT 、投稿者 Casey Miller Director of Technical Services

We will need a lot more information. When you did the move, what were your steps? Is this MySQL or MSSQL? Steps differ based on what you are using. If it is MySQL you can just install mysql admin tools. Then run the 6.7 installer and install only the database. restore you database and open up the mysql query browser. change the dwsystem info to match the new server name of the test server. then install Authentication server. Go into docuware admin tool and change all connections to match the new server hostname for the database connections. Make sure all of your storage locations are correct too. you will need to copy your storage location to the new server as well. Don't use the same storage location if you are testing. It will mess up your live system.

There are files in the faq for this.  https://faq.docuware.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/KBA-34833

It pretty much walks you right through the process.

投稿済み Tue, 26 Feb 2019 15:55:20 GMT 、投稿者 Matthew Trembly Software Support Manager

Additionally, if you're using MySQL and want to upgrade to the V2 database (after 6.7), do this in 6.12 before going all the way to 7.

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。