投稿済み Wed, 06 Mar 2024 09:46:59 GMT 、投稿者 Jan Picht Vision Office Technical Services PLC Senior Technical Consultant

Hello,

I have a table field with line items of delivery notes. Somehow I need to be able to remove lines from the table field where the "Quantity" (one of the columns, decimal, 4 decimal digits) contains "0.0000"

The table field looks somewhat like this at the beginning:

Sys Line No

Quote Line No

Product Code

Quantity

Prod123

Prod234

Prod345

After removing the unwanted line I would expect this:

Sys Line No

Quote Line No

Product Code

Quantity

Prod123

Prod345

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Jan

投稿済み Wed, 06 Mar 2024 15:18:33 GMT 、投稿者 Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hello Jan Picht, 

as far as I know, this is currently (DW 7.9) only possible via user interaction or by overwriting the table via REST API.

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant
投稿済み Wed, 06 Mar 2024 16:09:53 GMT 、投稿者 Jan Picht Vision Office Technical Services PLC Senior Technical Consultant
Hello Simon,

Thanks for the info! However, is there not a way to transfer the table lines to another table field and apply a filter or match code (Quantity >=0.0001) to the transfer in a Data Assignment step?

Any "outside of the box" solution would be great, too... I am thinking about using Autoindex to transfer the table lines to a temp. cabinet and then import them from there into a separate table field omitting the unwanted lines... But that would mean a lot of configuration and potential timing issues if Autoindex is not triggered quickly enough, etc...

Thanks again for any ideas!

Jan

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。