投稿済み Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:26:24 GMT 、投稿者 Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

Aren,

I cannot find any respurce with the word "undo" in it, and the .NET library does not seem to have any methods for a Document type that start with "Undo". I hope someone answers this question because I am curious about the answer (though we have no need of it from the Platform Service as of yet...)

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

投稿済み Fri, 15 Jun 2018 10:58:33 GMT 、投稿者 Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

Aren,

ProcessDocumentAction (with the right post data) did the trick? That is great info -- I am going to go look at the documentation on that resource right now...

You mentioned new posts not showing up -- is it possible your account was a trial run (like a cloud demo) and has since expired? If so, you will need to use a different login to be able to post again. The same thing happened to me, and I was told I needed to register with a new email address, and my previous posts could not be linked to the new credentials. You will have to contact DocuWare support for that.

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。