Veröffentlicht Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:26:24 GMT von Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

Aren,

I cannot find any respurce with the word "undo" in it, and the .NET library does not seem to have any methods for a Document type that start with "Undo". I hope someone answers this question because I am curious about the answer (though we have no need of it from the Platform Service as of yet...)

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

Veröffentlicht Fri, 15 Jun 2018 10:58:33 GMT von Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there

Aren,

ProcessDocumentAction (with the right post data) did the trick? That is great info -- I am going to go look at the documentation on that resource right now...

You mentioned new posts not showing up -- is it possible your account was a trial run (like a cloud demo) and has since expired? If so, you will need to use a different login to be able to post again. The same thing happened to me, and I was told I needed to register with a new email address, and my previous posts could not be linked to the new credentials. You will have to contact DocuWare support for that.

Thanks,

Joe Kaufman

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.