投稿済み Mon, 13 Jun 2022 08:27:44 GMT 、投稿者 Rhys Woolley Software Developer

I just need to know if you can add 60 months to a DateTime variable using an arithmetic expression and what that expression is.

Also, I know there used to be a large documentation of all the known DocuWare expressions, but I've lost the link for it. Anyone have it?

投稿済み Mon, 13 Jun 2022 11:55:35 GMT 、投稿者 Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hello Rhys,&nbsp;<br> <br> you can use the <a href="https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/microsoft.visualbasic.dateandtime.dateadd">DateAdd(DateInterval, Double, DateTime)</a> function for that.<br> <br> Hope that helps.&nbsp;<br> <br> Greetings from Germany,&nbsp;<br> Simon H. Hellmann<br> DocuWare System Consultant
投稿済み Mon, 13 Jun 2022 11:56:17 GMT 、投稿者 Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
PS: The document you are looking for is called "Workflow Expression Parser" and can be found in the partner portal document pool.

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。