投稿済み Wed, 10 Jul 2024 08:45:32 GMT 、投稿者 Sander Helfensteijn
My ERP generates weekly a list with all the vouchernumbers that will be payed next week. 

I want to create a search or a list where I can copy paste the full list of vouchernumbers and get all the documents corresponding the vouchernumber. 

Vouchernumber is a text field within my configuration. It is filled so you can search on it, but can you search on multiple documents at once. Lets say a 100 documents. And can you do this easy? I can create a keyword field if that is easier

Would love to hear your opinion.
投稿済み Wed, 10 Jul 2024 09:36:51 GMT 、投稿者 Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hi Sander Helfensteijn,

you can do "number1" OR "number2" OR "number3" in any text field to do this.
However, there is a maximum charater limit for the search fields which you might hit.
The limit is a lot higher when using search query URLs, there was a forum post testing the limits on this two years ago, however, the formatting broke. Link

I think the best solution would be to use the list as a data source for Autoindex (should be easy if you can get the list as csv).

You could then create an Autoindex job which runs whenever the csv file is changed.
It searches for each number in the list and sets an index field to a specific value, for example STATUS to value waiting for payment.
In DocuWare, you can then create a (Task Manager) List which displays all documents with STATUS set to waiting for payment.

Hope this helps.

Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。