投稿済み Tue, 09 Oct 2018 16:17:07 GMT 、投稿者 Zack Kampmann

If I assign a role to to a task in workflow manager, why can't a new user assigned to that role see active items that have been assigned to that role?

投稿済み Tue, 09 Oct 2018 16:41:54 GMT 、投稿者 Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Because when a WF instance is created, the role members are recorded against the instance. Only new instances will reflect the role additions / changes.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

投稿済み Tue, 09 Oct 2018 17:21:01 GMT 、投稿者 Zack Kampmann

So if the user has a bunch of items assigned to them for approval, what's the easiest way to get those items assigned to another individual other than manually reassing each one?

投稿済み Tue, 09 Oct 2018 17:33:17 GMT 、投稿者 Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

I guess there was more to the question. I was thinking about my answer, and the only part of it that I am not sure about is after adding a user to a role, then does that user get included in the next task along. That aside, it is not practical to have DocuWare traverse every workflow instance in progress and check for changes from any aspect of DocuWare Administration. Certainly once a task is allocated to users, it cannot be changed. The tasks will have to be manually re-assigned. Even subsitution lists will not move a users current task away from them once allocated unless it becomes subject to some overdue rule or what have you.

Of course, if it was me faced with moving a lot of tasks from one user to another, depending on the circumstances, I would either make the other user a Controller temporarily, or have them log in as the first user. But I'd only do that if re-assignment was completely onerous for some reason.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

投稿済み Tue, 09 Oct 2018 18:28:07 GMT 、投稿者 Zack Kampmann

Thank you much Phil!

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。