投稿済み Thu, 10 Aug 2023 06:24:47 GMT 、投稿者 Elton Santos
Hi DocuWare Team,

I have a scenario, where I need to retrieve fields from a particular document. The EndPointis "{{ServerUrl}}/{{Platform}}/FileCabinets/{{FileCabinetId}}/Documents/{{DocumentId}}/Field/ and it return a list of fields of my document, but I would like to go even further, and specify a particular field.
For Example: for the response below I would like to retrieve only the fields where the FieldName is equal to the 'DWDOCID', 'ORDER_NUMBER', and 'BANK_ACCOUNT', and not all fields.

Is it possible to be achieved it? is there any Endpoint that allows to specify the field name?

投稿済み Thu, 10 Aug 2023 06:41:42 GMT 、投稿者 Elton Santos
Sorry, I forgot to attach the current response from the GET method.
投稿済み Thu, 10 Aug 2023 08:07:06 GMT 、投稿者 Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hi Elton, 

as far as I know, you can only retrieve the entire field list and then filter it.
I usually only use the .NET API (which is just a wrapper for the REST API), and even there I have to retrieve Document.Fields and then filter for the field I need. Normally I do this by using LINQ like this:
string value = Document.Fields.FirstOrDefault(f => f.FieldName == "DOCUMENT_TYPE").Item.ToString();

So if you only want a single field with the REST API, you probably have to parse the JSON Object and filter it.

Hope this helps.
Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。