投稿済み Sat, 23 Jan 2021 06:19:59 GMT 、投稿者 Pierre Bartoletti Directeur
Hello
is someone knowing how be noticated as soon as a document has been read or download by a user?
regards
Pierre
投稿済み Mon, 25 Jan 2021 13:58:05 GMT 、投稿者 Joe Kaufman Bell Laboratories Inc No longer there
Pierre,

What platform are you running on? That is, do you have access to the underlying database server for DocuWare?

On version 6.11, on premise, I can go into the SQL Server database and check the fields:

DWLASTACCESSDATETIME
DWLASTACCESSUSER

and see who last viewed a document. I just viewed an old document and it updated those fields to the current date/time and my username.

Those fields also appear to be accessible via Platform SDK API queries as well as URL Integration, though I am not sure how you could expose them on a regular search dialog. What you could do is add a field of your own that uses a "Predefined entry" of "Access date" and "Access user" (short or long name). Then you could search by access date and access user. I do not think there is any other way to expose those system entries on a standard Search dialog.

Good luck!

Thanks,
Joe Kaufman

投稿済み Fri, 25 Feb 2022 13:53:58 GMT 、投稿者 Marcin Kratiuk
The last access date time can be also defined as prefill value for file cabinet field. In case when you want to look only for actions from regular users (exclude dwadmin/dwservice accounts) then I think, that audit logs can provide you such information.

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。