投稿済み Fri, 01 Nov 2019 09:42:16 GMT 、投稿者 Michael Peeters Service Desk Engineer

Hello,

Is it possible that when you change the index of data in a workflow of a document that index from an other document also changes? (So that can trigger an other workflow?)

When a certain document enters the file cabinet and starts a workflow it needs to be checked (if everything is in order). When approved that documents status needs to put to 'toApprove' and when that happens the status of ANOTHER document neds to be put to 'toApprove' aswell.

How does one go about that? I was thinking about autoindex (when index fields changes from 'new' to 'toApprove' it triggers it. Then solving it with match data if a certain field is the same (In my problem the PO Number) it changes the data of an index field (in my problem status) to 'toApprove'.

Help would be very welcoming!

PS: On docuware cloud and 7.1

投稿済み Mon, 04 Nov 2019 08:17:33 GMT 、投稿者 Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Good Morning Michael,

you should request an upgrade to 7.2 with DW Support.
In 7.2, you can use a data assignment step in a workflow to write index data to a different Document than the one you currently have in the workflow. That should solve your problem - if you have any way to match those documents, you can just change the second one to "toApprove" from within the workflow of the first one.

Hope this helps.
Greetings from Germany,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant

フォーラムに投稿するためにはログインが必要です。