Veröffentlicht Thu, 08 Aug 2024 20:34:00 GMT von Thomas Stephens
I am trying to import a preconfigured solution, this is an error I keep getting. This is a configuration I created from another system. and now it won't import into my new system. Has anyone encontered this in the past?

Preconfigured solution could not be imported. "Expected exactly one
file containing the version of the DocuWare Preconfigured Solution!"

Any info about the error would be very helpful.

Thank-you!
Veröffentlicht Fri, 09 Aug 2024 07:30:01 GMT von Frank Meyer Docuplan GmbH & Co. KG | IT-Leiter

Good morning Thomas,

if I remember my own tries and the information of the respective DocuWare webinars correctly, both DocuWare versions have to be based on the same DocuWare version.

Didn't try it that often, thus I'm not sure, if this means the current version of both DocuWare systems, or if it means the first version of the DocuWare systems, which they had during the installation/creation.

If your source system has now a higher version as it has on your last export, maybe you try to export the dwbuc file again from your source system, and try to import it again into your target system, if both have (now) the same version.

Best regards,
Frank

Veröffentlicht Fri, 09 Aug 2024 17:27:48 GMT von Thomas Stephens
I figured out the problem. The zip format was wrong, I opened the dwbuc file to easily rename something, and upon trying to import the preconfig, it would not take the file. must be a proprietory zip compression method. shame on me.

Thanks for the suggestion, it did help in narrowing down the issue.

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.