Veröffentlicht Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:33:15 GMT von Pierre Dhuicq
Hello,<br> <br> I'm trying to create a new docuware version of a document using checkout and checkin option. I can do that manually, but I have no luck when using it with rest API.&#160;<br> I tried using : <blockquote> <p>{{ServerUrl}}/{{Platform}}/FileCabinets/{{FileCabinetId}}/Documents/{{DocumentId}}/checkoutDocument</p> </blockquote> <p>and using the following body<br> {<br> &#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;&quot;FileCabinetId&quot;:&#160;&quot;b_xxxxxxxxxxx&quot;<br> }<br> <br> The document is checked out but is not present in the basket.<br> <br> Any clue to do that ?<br> <br> I also need help for merging sections of a document to make only one document (both sections are PDF).<br> <br> Thanks a lot for your help !</p>
Veröffentlicht Wed, 15 Mar 2023 14:24:34 GMT von Gerardo Lisanti Team Leader Product Management
Hi Pierre,<br> <br> Check-Out to document tray should be:<br> <br> <strong>PUT&#160;</strong>&#160;<code>{{ServerUrl}}/{{Platform}}</code>/FileCabinets/<code>{{FileCabinetId}}</code>/Operations/ProcessDocumentAction?docId=<code>{{DocumentId}}</code><br> &#160; <pre class="linenums prettyprint">{ &quot;DocumentAction&quot;: &quot;CheckOut&quot;, &quot;DocumentActionParameters&quot;: { &quot;$type&quot;: &quot;CheckOutActionParameters&quot;, &quot;FileCabinetId&quot;: &quot;b_99f4b29d-a2b0-4196-a4a6-67cb74fd865c&quot; } }</pre> <br> <br> Check-In from document tray should be:<br> <br> <strong>PUT&#160;</strong>&#160;<code>{{ServerUrl}}/{{Platform}}</code>/FileCabinets/<code>{{DocumentTrayId}}</code>/Operations/ProcessDocumentAction?docId=<code>{{DocumentId}}</code><br> &#160; <pre class="linenums prettyprint">{ &quot;DocumentAction&quot;: &quot;CheckIn&quot;, &quot;DocumentActionParameters&quot;: { &quot;$type&quot;: &quot;CheckInActionParameters&quot;, &quot;Comments&quot;: &quot;&quot;, &quot;DocumentVersion&quot;: { &quot;Major&quot;: 2, &quot;Minor&quot;: 0 } } }</pre> Note that the DocIDs are different for Check-Out and Check-In.<br> <br> <br> Merging of sections is called &quot;staple&quot; (1 section) and should be:<br> <br> <strong>POST&#160;</strong>&#160;<code>{{ServerUrl}}/{{Platform}}</code>/FileCabinets/<code>{{DocumentTrayId}}</code>/Operations/ContentMerge<br> &#160; <pre class="linenums prettyprint">{ &quot;Documents&quot;: [ 221, 220 ], &quot;Operation&quot;: &quot;Staple&quot;, &quot;Force&quot;: true }</pre> Note that stapling is only supported in document trays. This ensures that documents are not lost in the filing cabinet under any circumstances.<br> Also, if the documents are already &quot;clipped&quot; (2 sections), you must first unclip and then staple.<br> <br> <strong>POST&#160;</strong>&#160;<code>{{ServerUrl}}/{{Platform}}</code>/FileCabinets<code>/{{DocumentTrayId}}</code>/Operations/ContentDivide?docId=<code>{{DocumentId}}</code><br> &#160; <pre class="linenums prettyprint">{ &quot;Operation&quot;: &quot;Unclip&quot; }</pre> <br> So the procedure would probably be: <ul> <li>copy the document&#160;to a document tray (Transfer)</li> <li>unclip</li> <li>staple</li> <li>store</li> <li>delete the old document&#160;in file cabinet</li> </ul> <br> ​​​​​​​<br> Viele Grüße / With best regards,<br> --<br> Gerardo Lisanti<br> Product Manager &#160;| &#160;DocuWare GmbH

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.