Veröffentlicht Wed, 05 Jun 2024 17:29:45 GMT von Jon Sproule OE Canada Inc. Content Management Consultant
Hello community. I have a client that is using QuickBooks and is asking if we can use DocuWare to populate the memo filed within QuickBooks when the data is exported. Specifically, they want to combine two fields (the PO number, and the first column description) and have this populate the field. The end result would be 12345 - Inventory, for example. I suspect a workflow could be created to collate the appropriate text fields, but can this data then be part of the GL code data export? I realize this may not be as clear as intended, so please don't hesitate to ask for clarification. I appreciate any input you can share.

Thank you
Veröffentlicht Mon, 10 Jun 2024 08:25:40 GMT von Tobias Getz DocuWare GmbH Team Leader Product Management
Hi Jon Sproule,

you are right, that a workflow could combine two fields into a new one. DocuWare Export can then be used to export the field values. I do not know, how to import this in Quickbooks as I do not have any Quickbooks knowledge, but from DocuWare this should be no issue to do.

Regards
Tobias Getz
Team Leader Product Management
DocuWare GmbH
Veröffentlicht Mon, 10 Jun 2024 12:49:29 GMT von Jon Sproule OE Canada Inc. Content Management Consultant
Thank you, Tobias. I appreciate the response. I felt pretty confident about the workflow to combine data, now I just need to determine what can be exported to QuickBooks.

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.