Veröffentlicht Sat, 29 Aug 2020 12:21:45 GMT von Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager
HI Folks,
Does anyone know how to setup a search dialog that if a person is searching for documents with a status of delete, they are not to see any of those documents?  I only want an Admin role to be allowed to see documents with the status of Delete.  Any other status would return a value.
Veröffentlicht Mon, 31 Aug 2020 14:03:03 GMT von Tobias Getz DocuWare GmbH Team Leader Product Management
Hi Michael,
you can accomplish that by using index value profiles. See here: http://help.docuware.com/#/home/62780/2/2

Do not try to do this with dialogs as there is no right management involved.

Regards
Tobias
Veröffentlicht Mon, 31 Aug 2020 19:12:29 GMT von Michael Weingand Professional Services Manager

Hi Folks,

1. tried setting this up and it still shows all documents including the ones with a Status=Delete.

Here is a screen shot. I assigned this to my test user. Is there anything else I need to do?

Veröffentlicht Tue, 01 Sep 2020 06:33:42 GMT von Maria Merkel DocuWare Europe GmbH Technician Software Support Team RED EMEA
Hi Michael,

permissions in DocuWare are additive. This means that one profile cannot remove permissions granted by another profile.

First, add the permissions the user requires to the index value profile. Then remove any other profiles that give the user permissions to the documents.

Best Regards,
Matthias Merkel

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.