Veröffentlicht Tue, 31 Jul 2018 11:42:19 GMT von Martynas Tamošauskas IT technition

Hello, 

Wondering if anyone can help with needed configuration.. Some tips or guide.. 

I need solution to convert one field indexed data. Example: Inteligent index reads “Serija 18 Nr. 00000” from the document. To find that document I want type only “18 00000”. Is possible to configure exeption “serija” and “Nr.” In search dialog?  I'am using Docuware CLOUD version.

Thanks!  

Veröffentlicht Tue, 31 Jul 2018 12:03:37 GMT von Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Martynas,
It is not possible to specifically exclude character strings such as you are looking for so  you only have to type your example. However you can search for the document using wild-cards.
Therefore try this search: *18*00000
This will return all documents with the strings 18 and 00000 in that field.

Phil Robson
Senior Director Support Americas

Veröffentlicht Wed, 01 Aug 2018 00:47:33 GMT von Josef Zayats

Martynas,

you could use an AutoIndex job to format your column from the way it was recognized by IntelligentIndexing to exactly how you want it be presented to users. Now with DW7 new AI features it's pretty simple.

Veröffentlicht Wed, 01 Aug 2018 04:16:53 GMT von Martynas Tamošauskas IT technition

My CLOUD version is 6.12 :) 

Martynas

Veröffentlicht Wed, 01 Aug 2018 06:41:36 GMT von Martynas Tamošauskas IT technition

Wild-cards is not a solution.. Maybe is possible to do it with workflow? With trigger for the new document? For example: workflow reads the value from indexed field and converts that value to numbers (for example removes the word "Serija" or "Nr.") than the new values will be stored in different field which is only available in search dialog. Its easy to describe, but how to put it into docuware workflow manager.. Any tips?

Thanks,

Martynas

Veröffentlicht Wed, 01 Aug 2018 06:59:22 GMT von Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Martynas,
You asked if the field could be filtered for searching. Of course it is possible to manipulate a string of data and place it in another field. This can be achieved with a workflow.
First of all are the words "Serija" and "Nr." the only words or will they be different? The process will be a little complex with simple arithmetic expressions but doable I think. Give the answer to the question and I will constuct the VBScript statements required for you to try.

Phil Robson

Veröffentlicht Wed, 01 Aug 2018 07:46:06 GMT von Martynas Tamošauskas IT technition

"Serija" and "Nr." are always the same. But some times can be "Serija ABC Nr. 0000", "Serija 00-00 Nr. 00000"  or "Serija ABC Nr. 123456". 

Veröffentlicht Wed, 01 Aug 2018 08:00:26 GMT von Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Can I assume then that you only want "Serija" and "Nr." removed. So you will search thus:

ABC 0000 or 000-00 0000 or ABC 123456

?

Phil

Veröffentlicht Wed, 01 Aug 2018 08:02:05 GMT von Martynas Tamošauskas IT technition

Yes, only data without "Serija" and "Nr.".

Martynas

Veröffentlicht Wed, 01 Aug 2018 08:35:59 GMT von Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Ok. I will create a small workflow to demonstrate how you can do this for both new documents, and documents already stored.

Phil

Veröffentlicht Wed, 01 Aug 2018 10:36:38 GMT von Phil Robson DocuWare Corporation Senior Director Professional Services, Americas

Martynas,
Here you can download a PDF describing the workflow and the required arithmetic expressions:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UhGW59Gerav6P96Q4M3G4cOHdFNZBqZa

This is the result of the workflow processing new documents, and documents already stored.

Phil Robson

https://www.docuware.com/sites/default/files/forums-images/ResultList.png

Veröffentlicht Wed, 01 Aug 2018 11:05:06 GMT von Martynas Tamošauskas IT technition

Phil,

Thank you!!! I will inform my results.

Martynas

Sie müssen angemeldet sein um Beiträge in den Foren zu erstellen.