For many years, our collection of self-service support has been providing answers to technical questions:
- Support Solution Center (FAQ) Over 3,000 articles and documented solutions.
- Support Forum Members of the DocuWare community support each other’s challenges. The support team moderates the forum, offering further support.
- Current Support Portal Here you can report new support requests or track work on existing cases.
Although these have all been helpful, in recent months we have realized that they needed an update to improve their availability, stability and performance. Their user-friendliness, especially on mobile devices, was limited and general searches for known solutions was essentially not possible.
We are very pleased to share that on Monday, March 11th 2019, we will be launching a brand new DocuWare Support Portal which will merge all of DocuWare’s self-service options in one, easy-to-use platform. You can find it here: https://support.docuware.com
This means that during the conversion process the current self-service options will likely be unavailable or only available in a read-only format in following time frames:
- The forum available at https://www.docuware.com will be set read-only on Wednesday March 6th 2019 6pm CET
- From Monday March 11th 2019 – 8am CET on the new forum is available at https://support.docuware.com/forums
- Most important or open forum threads will be migrated to the new forum.
- Forum Subscriptions will NOT be migrated. Please create new subscriptions for forums of your choice.
Support Solution Center:
- The articles are available currently at https://faq.docuware.com in English only. From Monday March 11th on you can find them in the new Support Portal at https://support.docuware.com/knowledgebase
- The current Support Portal will be taken offline on Saturday March 9th 8am CET. The new Support Portal will be available latest on Monday March 11th 8am CET at https://support.docuware.com