Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2019 07:05:39 GMT by Tobias Schmidt System Admin

Hallo,

a customer of ours has a problem with the mobile app. Every time, when for examplePDFs are to be uploaded from the phone to a basket, the error appears in the image in the attachment.
The connection to the app is made via SSL with an officially siginated certificate. The error occurs independently of user and phone.

With best regards Tobias Schmidt

Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2019 07:14:59 GMT by Simon H. Hellmann Toshiba Tec Germany Imaging Systems GmbH IT-Consultant Document Management Solutions
Hello Tobias,

as far as I know this still does not work on iOS devices. See this German post: https://support.docuware.com/de-DE/forums/fragen-zur-anwendung-und-konfiguration/607d1264-2fc3-e911-b083-0003ff59a70f

To store from the phone into a basket you could use PaperScan.

Greetings,
Simon H. Hellmann
DocuWare System Consultant
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2019 07:44:21 GMT by Tobias Schmidt System Admin

Hi Simon,
thank you for your answer. Is the latest version of the app not yet published? The customer information from 02.10. describes that this should be possible.

https://start.docuware.com/de/blog/produkt/mobile-docuware-app-dokument-ablegen?utm_campaign=UserInfo&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=78074594&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_rKBP9oe9JTXsDYgh55B46rwlnTk8oyc_d_2beZ39u41Otk8-zPtIZk-3Tr0k-_Ho6Njs2BSYAgtBJ2E0CFCKY4Me-qKmYrtf_NqFHjQwdenl2XLY&_hsmi=78074594#

Greetings, Tobias Schmidt

Edit: It could be found that the problem obviously only occurs when documents from the IPhone Mail App are stored. The error does not occur from Dropbox or OneDrive. Is this error known?

Posted Fri, 18 Oct 2019 09:41:10 GMT by Tobias Getz DocuWare GmbH Team Leader Product Management
Hi Tobias (nice name by the way),

you are right, the latest update can upload documents to document trays.
The error in you screenshot seems to be not an error connected to the mobile app, did you try to upload it with the Web Client? Maybe the same error appears.

I suggest, that you open a support case to identify this problem better.

Greetings,
Tobias Getz

You must be signed in to post in this forum.